We get a lot of questions about how we package our orders. From our prints to tees to pins there are a whole lot of different ways to ship out your order. We thought we would quickly go over how we package and ship our enamel pins.
Materials used to package enamel pins:
- . A small 5"x7" Stayflat mailer. (We prefer the rigidness of Stayflats over bubble wrap mailers because we find the post office tends to bend and fold bubble mailers.)
- . A sheet of 1/4" bubble wrap approximately 12"x3"
- . A small sticker
- . A thank you card insert.
- . Oh yes, and an enamel pin
1. We roll out the bubble wrap and attached the enamel pin to it by piercing the pin through the bubble wrap and attaching the rubber clutch to the other side. This insures the pin won't slip out of the bubble wrap during the shipping process.
2. We then roll the bubble wrap around the pin card ensuring both sides of the pin are protected. 2 or 3 layers of bubble wrap on either side should do it. I usually place an extra layer of bubble wrap on the clutch side because that's where more protection is needed.
3. Then we place on a small sticker so that the bubble wrap does not come undone in the shipping process.
4. Then we simply insert the thank you card into the envelope with the clutch side facing the card for a bit more added protection.
5. There you have it! A enamel pin ready to ship.